Android Definitive & Play Store: 3.0 and above
Step 1: Open the Manga Rock app’s side menu.
Step 2: Tap on Settings icon to open Settings screen.
Step 3: Under "User Settings", tap on “Personalize”.
You can customize user settings for the following functions:
- Automatically group manga in your Favorites and Downloads by source
- Automatically download new chapters of your favorited manga. Available for Premium Account only.
- Download only with Wi-Fi - this setting helps you prevent accidental mobile data usage
- Increase number of connections with Wi-Fi - download 4 chapters concurrently instead of 2. Recommended for high-end devices.
- Reduce data usage - this setting allows downloaded pages to be of smaller file size, helping you reduce device storage consumption.
- Theme selection - you can switch the skin of your Manga Rock app: the new Light version or the original Dark version.