We're aware that some users cannot log in Manga Rock Definitive with their Facebook account.
This issue was caused by a bug in Facebook - we suspect this may have had something to do with their revamping their system in response to the recent data privacy controversy.
While this issue was caused by Facebook, we have found a work-around that lets you re-log in
- Log on to Facebook on the web.
- Click the drop-down arrow next to Home in the upper right, then select "Settings."
- Select "Apps & Website" on the left sidebar.
- Search for "Manga Rock" in the list, and tick the checkbox right next to it.
- Tap "Remove" at the top of the list.
- You should now be able to log in Manga Rock again with your Facebook account.
We apologize for the inconvenience caused, thank you for supporting us!
- Status: Ongoing
- Affected version: Version 3.3 and above
- First reported date: Apr 13th, 2018
- Resolved date: TBA