Manga Rock offers various customizations for the Manga Viewer, so you can easily customize and enhance your manga reading experience.
- 3 Reading Modes: Horizontal, Vertical, Book mode (iOS only)
- 2 Reading Directions: Left to right, or right to left
- Brightness Control (iOS only)
Note: You can also choose to lock / unlock device rotation while reading (tap on the Rotation icon next to Settings)
Open manga viewer. Tap on "Settings" icon on top right corner of the screen. Choose "Advanced Settings".
The advanced settings include:
- Consistent zoom level when turning pages
- Auto load next chapter while reading online
- Auto switch mode when device is rotated
- Delete read chapters - when enabled, this setting helps you save device storage space
- Auto detect webtoon
- Tap "Back" twice to exit viewer (Android only)
- Use volume buttons to turn pages (Android only)
- Show recommended manga list when you finish reading a manga's last chapter (Android only)
Other reading tips
To save your preferred reading mode, please switch OFF the "Switch mode when rotating" setting. This way, even if you rotate your device, the reading mode will stay the same as you set it up.
To hide all navigation toolbars for extra reading space, you can tap inside Manga Viewer.
To browse manga pages in a chapter faster, you can tap on the Page Browser button at bottom right of the screen.
If you encounter problems while reading manga (e.g. broken pages / chapters / sources), please refer to this article for troubleshooting.