Pages failing to load
All chapters failing to load
Pages loading longer than usual
I. Internet connection issue
If you cannot access any websites, it means that there is no Internet connection. Please kindly:
- Check the network cables, modem, and router
- Reconnect to Wi-Fi
- Connect to a different Wi-Fi or cellular data
- Seek support from your Internet service provider
If there is Internet connection but you cannot access the Manga Rock website, this may stem from DNS issue or your network (at school/work) blocking us. Please kindly:
Then relaunch Manga Rock app and check if the issue is fixed. If the issue still persists, please move on to the next section.
II. Issue with Manga Rock app - External Sources
External sources (MangaFox, KissManga etc.) can sometime have stability & connection issues, but we have built a tool into the app to troubleshoot them.
Please refer to this article for more details.
III. Issue with Manga Rock app - Manga Rock Source
1. Reset catalog: Open Manga Rock > More tab > Advanced Settings > Reset Catalog > Clean Data Cache > Yes.
2. Restart your device & update
- Restart your device
- Check for iOS updates
- Update the app: Open App Store > Updates > Pull to Refresh > Look for update from Manga Rock.
3. Reinstall the app
- Open Manga Rock >More tab > Backup & Restore > Create a new backup.
- Go to App Store and reinstall the app.
If the issue persists, please contact us via our in-app support center or email email@example.com. Our support agent will get back to you shortly.